• Completed in 1947.
• Phelps & Dewees & Simmons Architects completed blueprints in 1945.
• The engineer was Frank Drought.
• The building was dedicated in 1948 during the Golden Jubilee Celebration of OLL College.
• Construction cost was paid for by Mother Philothea Thiry’s building fund.
• Seating capacity is 1,500, with the seats personally chosen by Mother Philothea.
• Style is modified Gothic.

Related Topics

Ask A Question

Fields marked with * are required.